• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Ps3 Hard Drive Upgrade help!

Hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me here. I put in a new hard drive and now i am stuck on a screen that is telling me to plug in my controller and hit the PS button. Well, I did and nothing really seemed to occur from this other then four blinking lights on my controller, can...
  2. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

My Name Is Earl

does anyone think that they should give us an ending to this awesome show? i do
  3. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Warhawk 2?

does any know if there is a Warhawk 2 in development?
  4. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Legend of Mana on PSN?

I have the disk i just to be able to play on my psp without remote play, remote play gets laggy the further u r away from the ps3. just askin if anybody noes if it's commin out on psn.
  5. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

My Idea for a Slasher/ Thriller Film

check out my idea for a Slasher/Thriller film, if your idea is used, your name will be credited in the film The Cabins This Film about a group of friends going out to some old cabins that one of the friends (the main character) has discovered in a small town not to far away. The Villagers have...
  6. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

WarHawk

This one of my favoret games, right next to kingdom hearts, of course. but i was wondering how you get more of the warhawk (the jets) designs. my guess is you get up in ranks but i bussted my balls to get sargent and i still only have 20 designs, whatever...
Back