• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Lit ► The Vampire Chronicles

I'm shocked and appalled there isn't already a thread for these great books. Kids these days... you wouldn't have your terrible knock off wanna be "vampires" in the Twilight series if it wasn't for The Vampire Chronicles! Anyone here a fan? 10 nerd points if you recognized my user name by the...
  2. W

Roxas's Story

I think he did it t get Xion back too. He mentions something about everything going back to the way it was, as if by freeing KH, the Organization will need to keep him and Xion around to rebuild it, and everyone can continue eating ice cream forever!
  3. W

Demyx Special Mission 62

What does he give you? I ended up skipping it out of frustration thinking maybe I needed a higher High Jump and now I'm at the end of the game and can't cash in anymore. :(
  4. W

THINGS THAT MADE YOU LOL IN DAYS

Not sure if this counts as a spoiler so.... The game was worth it for that alone.
  5. W

Mission Mode

Attack the head as much as possible and let yourself get hit enough during his giant shockwave to get the limit going. Be careful though, as it can easily kill you or reset your health! Having a hell of a time beating in mission mode. It's the only one I have left as far as I can tell. :(...
Back