• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

I think it was a little annoying how lost I was, but other than that, it was a challenge.
  2. E

Level at Destiny Islands

A playthrough as in beating the game? Or just playing it? AMEN.
  3. E

Video Games in Adulthood?

So I was just thinking about this: Could any of you guys/girls see yourselves playing video games as an adult? I feel like I would be playing them because I've grown up with them. They've been a part of my life since as far back as I can remember. Does anybody else feel like this could...
  4. E

Level at Destiny Islands

Don't worry about it? Haha I got to Traverse Town, spoke to Cid and saved. I haven't had time to play recently. Ah, the sad horrors of growing up...
  5. E

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

I wouldn't know. I didn't beat it yet. BUT LARXENE IS A BITCH! OH MY FREAKING GOD.
  6. E

Sephiroth - Tips please?

You know you could just save beforehand and reload the game after losing...
  7. E

Level at Destiny Islands

Yeah I know. I was on the second day and about to get the Keyblade when I posted that.
  8. E

Level at Destiny Islands

Really? I found Tidus to be a massive pain in the ass. I got maybe 4 tech points during the fights. He always ran behind me and hit me...Granted, I still kicked his ass. Update on me: Level 12, Record with Riku is 69-0 (I decided to humor myself on that one), 73 Potions and 1 Pretty Stone...
  9. E

Level at Destiny Islands

Very nice. That is some supreme dedication. Anybody remember how many times they lost to Riku, whether it battle or during the race?
  10. E

Level at Destiny Islands

Damn, I wish I thought of that! oh well. Good one though.
  11. E

Help/Support ► well, it's not exactly running away, but i don't have a better phrase for it

That blows. Also, what does "tl;dr" mean? I hope it works out for you.
  12. E

Level at Destiny Islands

xDD I couldn't resist. I don't remember my level or stats when I first started playing, it was so long ago. My combo was sword/staff though (keep/sacrifice). I recently started playing again, I picked the sword and gave up the shield, I think. I'm currently level 9 during the first day and my...
  13. E

I need more...

If you didn't figure it out by just looking at where we are, I need more music. I will try anything, so give me your suggestions. I don't care if it's a mainstream band everyone has heard of or an underground group that's on the rise. Just give me suggestions. EDIT: I have been informed of...
  14. E

New

So, I'm new....What else is there to say?
Back