• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

I'm baaack

Hey guys, some may remember me from a while ago I used to be pretty active, so some may remember me and some may not, but my computer broke so I was gone for a while, but now I am back and excited to see all the new BBS theories and blah blah ;)
  2. T

I have a question

I don't know much about this game, so it may or may not have been answered. But I was thinking, everyone in Orginization XIII has there name changed to an anagram of there original name with an extra X. But why is Xion's name Xion? She came from Sora so you would think it would possibly be...
  3. T

Is it just me?

I just got Re:CoM recently, I've already beaten the original CoM. But right now I'm having the hardest time beating the Replica Riku 2nd time. (The one where Sora want's to "jog" his memory) Did anyone else at all have trouble with this? It was way easier on the gameboy game..
  4. T

How long?

While this has probably already been made a lot... How long did it take you to finish KH and KH2? For me it took while to finish KH1 but I cannot remember exactly, it was a while ago.. While KH2 took 2 days...
  5. T

Hey guys

I've been on this forum for a couple weeks, but never introduced my self. So I'm TwilightLegends And no I don't like 'Twilight' haha.
  6. T

Futurama

They are bringing back Futurama!!!:lol: And the entire voice cast has agreed to come back! I don't know if anybody has already created this thread though, so sorry if so.
Back