• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightLegends

While this has probably already been made a lot...

How long did it take you to finish KH and KH2?

For me it took while to finish KH1 but I cannot remember exactly, it was a while ago..
While KH2 took 2 days...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I've been able to do each in about twenty hours.

Pratiko

Awards
first time kh took me like 30 and kh2 took me some 25
second time kh took me 23 and kh2 in crit mode took me like 30+ hours due to new content

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I usually spend about 50 - 60 hours. I like soaking up a lot of time in the worlds and leveling up my characters before heading on to the next world. Plus, I sometimes get sidetracked from the actual plot/thing I was supposed to do. And then later on I'm like "What?" so i take even more time to finish the level/wherever I'm at in the game.

BBSFTW

kh took me a while to finish only because i wasn't any good at playing games at the time but kh2 took three days

x37rnu4

Awards
KH1, quite honestly, took me 72 hours, but only because the game came out when I was seven and there were only so many skills I had T.T;; KH2 took me 40 hours exactly, which I thought was cool XD

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
First game on my first playthrough took a week because of me wanting to be a perfectionist and being a 9 year old bad player. Second playthrough and up, around 25 hours to go around and get everything.

KH2, first playthrough, around 50 hours because again I wanted every last thing possible. Now it only takes me around twenty.

Kitsune_XIII

KH1... I think around 40-50 hours and I was right around level sixty.
KH2 30-40 hours, at level 48- maybe 49.

kh=epicness

lol looks like i took the longest kh took me 2 years lol haha 1 like you guys i was like 8 a nd the consept of training was to much 4 my brian to handle so i got stuck alot as early as the cerberus fight lol took like a week then the final fight i never could win then my ps2 and games got stolen s o i didnt get a new 1 4 2 yrs lol but now at the mature age of 10 i knew how to train ( from pokemon lmfao) and kicked every 1's ass then i got kh 2 for my 13th b day and i was disapointed at the lies i heard of it being 100 hours wtf it took me 1 DAY to beat it the # of hours was 20 exactly and tht was only cuz i took a 4 hour nap lol and couldnt turn off my ps2 cuz i didnt have a memory card so it took me 16 hours psh 100 my ass lol

Aria

braver by the minute
Kh1 took a while for me to finish can't rememebr the exact time but it was around 40 hours I think for the first time. KH2 first time took me 35 hours second time took like 25 or so hours.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
With the second, If you do it on normal and want the secret ending, you have to collect every last dang chest, defeat every competition in Olympus, do all the minigames, level up all of your forms, beat sephiroth, get ultima, finish all synthesizing items, use all summons and limits, and completely complete the story. So yeah, it takes a while if you want to do all that.

Twilight Shep

KH1 took me about 45 hours but that was with doing everything possible, all the side games, treasure chests, secret bosses, synthesis, everything, before actually beating the game.

terra92

KH took 30 hours and KH2 took 45 only cuz i put it on the hardest difficulty so i didnt have to get every little thing

LionHeart14

KH1: Ehh, I think like a week maybe.

KH2: Also a week lol

CoM: Haven't beaten

Re:CoM: Also haven't beaten :lol:

EDIT: Oh, we're talking about actual hours here. Oops lol.
Hmm, I think KH2 took me maybe... 50 hours? I have no idea for KH1

Last edited:

steve999

Interesting, I didn't know there were still people who haven't completed some of the KH games.
I've played through KH, KH RE:COM, and KHII at least four different times on all the difficulties, and then I had to do them all over when my save files accidentally got deleted. :embarassed: But it was easy, so I'm not complaining.

Good riddance to those glitchy OPM demo discs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back