• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Level at Destiny Islands

...I just wanted to know how "strong" he was. Never mind. And65 hours is damn impressive....you have some great patience my friend. I am still leveling up in DI, but my friends tell me that it takes away from the game's experience if I am extremely overleveled, but what do they know? I have...
  2. T

Who Do You Want To Voice MX?

JOHNNY DEPP. Seriously.
  3. T

How many forms MX will have in the final battle?

Re: Family IS a huge part of Kingdom Hearts guys! another question also! Yeah, and how much are those ducks in the game? What do they contribute to Kingdom Hearts besides weapons and accessories? Lmao. Probably 554985616546. But that's just a guess. But seriously, maybe just 1 or 2 more in BBS.
  4. T

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

I care. I was thinking about doing that but ... I don't think it's going to sell out super quick or anything here where I live.
  5. T

358/2 days secret

SORRY PEOPLE, SORRY. I read it and I now know. Jerks.
  6. T

Level at Destiny Islands

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do. What is Riku's level in Destiny Islands?
  7. T

Your thoughts on KH1 after playing KH2. *spoilers!

Like when you find out that Ansem wasn't the real Ansem ... Riku and the King, the 2 people you've been looking for, are once again seperated from you. I just felt like all my hard work was thrown out the window. I know none of you are going to know what I'm talking about, but it reminded me of...
  8. T

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

Win. And I just spoiled the whole game... what's the point in me buying it now? Lol. Damn internet.
  9. T

Axel has a heart, or at least feels like he does?

EVEN WHEN HIS BEST FRIEND WAS GOING TO LEAVE THE ORGANIZATION THEY BOTH BELONGED TO? I just ... don't believe it ... not until I get to play Days myself.
  10. T

358/2 days secret

Why is that her real name?? I WANNA KNOW! I really need to wait till 9-29, but I can't. :cry:
  11. T

Axel has a heart, or at least feels like he does?

Yes, they show emotion, BUT HOW are they showing it? I just can't bring myself to believe that they (or at least some of them) have hearts. Roxas, in the whole Prelude to KHII obviously had feeling, he was still a nobody, (he just didn't know it) in a made up town, so why didn't he act cold like...
  12. T

Anti-Form

So maybe I've missed something in the game, but why does Sora go in to Anti-Form? 'm not talking about the technicalities of it, like you have to bla bla this many times, I'm talking about story-wise. Does it have something to do with his 'other half'?
  13. T

Level at Destiny Islands

Picked up the sword, gave up the staff, started at "midday". I am currently level 2, lol, but I al going to try to level all the way up to 20, but if I get bored I will probably stop at 15.
Back