• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Favorurite Nobody??

What's your favourite Nobody?? Zexion. Just cause he can mess with people :D
  2. W

Final Fantasy XIII

Ok so I've heard good things and bad things about FFXIII, but considering I dont have a PS3 or a 360 (yet) I was wondering what you guys actually thought of it. Is it good? Bad? Or just Ok? One of the good things Ive heard about it, is the leveling up system, It's supposedly much like the...
  3. W

What would be a good song for Riku from KH2?

Im making an amv on Riku and im trying to find a good song for him, but having no luck at the moment. What do you guys think? Anyone know any songs that suit him?
  4. W

What do you think of Albel Nox in Star Ocean 3?

Ok guys, considering i was playing Star Ocean 3 all last night, i managed to get Albel Nox. (This only applies to the people who have played Star Ocean) But be honest, what do you actually think of him? I think he's pretty awesome, but im not sure wether to have him in my party or not.
  5. W

Why do you fight Riku in KH2?

Ok call me retarded (I know most of you will here, but im being honest) but why do you fight Riku in KH2? The second time you go to the land of dragons, you give chase to an organization member, after you see the heartless coming over that hill, the organization member pulls out the soul eater...
  6. W

Organization thoughts

Ok now for a thought, i worked out that Xion DOES have a connection to Riku because when a nobody is created, they get created by the last thought of a user's memories, Hence why Xion was created. She was created becase the last thing Riku was thinking about before fudging off to darkness was...
  7. W

Riku in 358/2 days??

Correct me if im wrong but the other day i was browsing around the net looking for some KH stuff, and i stumbled across a vid on youtube showing you could play as Riku in 358/2 days. I know he has some importance to Xion, but i didnt really know HOW important he would actually be to the story...
  8. W

Your thoughts on Zexion?

Ok people i want your thoughts on Zexion, it can be anything about him, just as long as it generates discussion. I've noticed that when you go to The world that never was, and you visit the graves, all of them seem to be red, indicating that they are all dead, apart from Roxas, who's is blue...
Back