• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

I JUST NOTICED THIS :O

yeah ,sora is voiced by haley joel osment except for the fact ventus is voiced by jessie McCartney ._.
  2. C

The Official: Do You Like Sora Or Roxas More?

i like sora and all but i think roxas is cooler even though you had him for a short time
  3. C

Did anyone feel bad for Roxas? (beginning spoilers)

i was nearly crying when roxas was gone , i hate diz he said such mean things to him it's not fair , i really almost cried when roxas saw sora and said "your lucky i guess my summer vacation i over.." or something like that .i felt very sad for roxas ;.;also, i felt sad for axel to. :(
  4. C

For those who have finished the game *Spoilers*

i only beat the game with 31hrs of game play in stantard mode now i'm going to proud mode :) also i was in lv54 when i beat it
  5. C

When did you first get...

i got to use micky when i was battling xaldin and the first i got to use anti-form was in beauty and beast world and in nght before x-mas world
  6. C

For those who have finished the game *Spoilers*

yeah it kinda sucks cause i got the game on wednesday and i beat it on saturday so i've been waiting for kh2 for 3 years only to beat it in 4days i think it cause' they made game easy with all reation command and stuff.
  7. C

Why God, Why???? >:-(

i got my kh2 game 20mins ago because lucky me i didn't go to school today yeah!!!:D but this morning was a pain in the @$$ because they didn't have it so i had to wait from 10:00am to 2:00pm to get my freakin' game >.< but now that i have my game i'm happy :)
  8. C

how long have you been waiting 4 KH2?

i've been waiting for kingdom hearts 2 for about 4yrs....(very long time)
  9. C

new vid???

cool !!!!! i haven't seen this one yet :D
  10. C

March 29th

i am :D !!! on the day kingdomhearts 2 comes out i'm not going to school. i'm so lucky my mom is so nice, to not take me to school on that day. also, the game is going to be shipped on the 28th of march so it'll probably be on sale the 29th or 30th. I'm so excited to get...
Back