• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Braig at the Gathering

hrm... It feels like Braig would be one of those big complication who just complicates things for TAV. Like Riku replica in CoM and RR
  2. C

Braig(Xigbar) + Vanitas?

umm.... I never said that my theory/speculation is a fact and it's already proven and that it would 100% be right. It's just a theory/speculation made by me and my thoughts. But when someone comes and says DOWNRIGHT it's wrong and talk as if backed up by facts, I would want to see those facts...
  3. C

Braig(Xigbar) + Vanitas?

Lol, ok, I like it when people correct my mistakes, but I don't just take their word for it(and I bet every person alive will say the same), they show me proof. Sorry but you can't just go around saying peoples theories are wrong and yours is right. I mean how does that make your theory about...
  4. C

Ven's eyes

Guess so, but the thing is, is that Kairi came before the mass of Heartless(Xehanort experimenting) which probably means that barrier was broken temporarily. How it was broken, I dunno
  5. C

Why Did Xemnas Want A Heart?

Yeah, Xemnas well... He really wanted Kingdom Hearts for power(literally), but I guess he wouldn't mind having a heart as a side :P
  6. C

Braig(Xigbar) + Vanitas?

It's not really a theory but it's something that came to mind while I was watching the new Winter trailer. When Vanitas' helmet was 'melting' away, it revealed only a little of his face. But it was enough to remind me of Braig's facial features. Just somehow. Then it got me thinking about Days...
  7. C

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

Money/business crap probably just made it that way. You have to take into consideration that these games take money and time to make and that Game companies don't live for the sole purpose of satisfying gamers. They want to make profit too. And making games on the universal platforms, like...
  8. C

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

Yeah I'm excited for that too! From the impression of Nomura "You'll see KH a whole different way after you've seen this" or still makes me want to see it like heck. But... I have to save it for the English release. Not even going to have a peek at the japanese one!
  9. C

358/2 days, saddest KH?

Sora?? You mean when he stabbed himself in the heart? I don't think I felt 'sad' but more 'moved'. Like there wasn't any foreboding or anything about him actually DYING. All of it was too rushed for a death for a hero in the story(unlike 358/2 when Xion actually reminisces, last wishes, fading...
  10. C

358/2 days, saddest KH?

Yeah, 358/2 days was the first game that actually tried to make the death or the erasure of someone of existence saddening. I mean, the Dialogue, the music.... BbS will be even more saddening because SOMETHING will happen with TAV by the end of game. Separation? Death of all of them? Who...
  11. C

[bbs] Terra/Ven's final moments

That is right. Ven doesn't get his heart extracted in any way. The ball of ??darkness?? that MX blasted into the air was from his Keyblade
  12. C

The Keyblade War and Kairi's Grandmother

It doesn't need to stay a children's story. People don't understand that the events/happenings of all long running series are almost always not pre-determined. They change/add things as they go.
  13. C

Is Org XIII really THAT bad?

Yeah, SE should of put some more emphasis on the "Evil" category in Org XIII, and how bad it would be if Sora and Co. didn't stop them. Who knows what Xemnas would've done after he gained immense power from Kingdom Hearts.
  14. C

Well... I finally joined...

Hey all~! After a good year of just looking at topics through the Khinsider page where they update news, I finally decided to join~. I've been a fan of Kingdom Hearts as early as the first game came out and I have been following the series ever since. I have played/own all the Kingdom Hearts...
  15. C

does Axel have a heart?

Well the reason why Roxas feels emotions and doesn't remember his past is because, well you can call him a deformed Nobody. Remember when Sora killed himself? Well Kairi interrupted the process of Sora becoming a Heartless, and ended up having the body of a heartless but still keeping his...
Back