• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Trinity Limit!

The Break Point part is beats, the Begin Combo is beast, the Max Drive sucks.
  2. V

The Underdrome: The Titan Cup

Okay, in this cup, I can use summons and things but my problem is how do I get to the 5,000 point mark because I just want to complete the Missions thing Jiminy's Journal. Any help, adivce?
  3. V

Mysterious object.

I got it then like after a while it wore off then I was mad . . .
  4. V

Trinity Limit!

You do have a good point, but it takes way too long and someone can easily break it.
  5. V

Trinity Limit!

Genie has the best Summon, but we're talking about Trinity Limit . . . KH2 version sucks very hard.
  6. V

Trinity Limit!

Well when fighting Sephiroth after you knock out four of his bars really helps.
  7. V

Trinity Limit!

Wow, that's a total waste of my Drive orbs . . . I like those.
  8. V

Trinity Limit!

Honestly, what the heck were those things that they shot out, like what, bubbles?
  9. V

Trinity Limit!

It was only good when you were only playing as Sora. Kingdom Hearts had a way better Trinity Limit move.
  10. V

Light!

Hello there KHInsider, I'm obviously new but I'm sort of bad at this kind of thing (that being introduction threads), I just wanted to say hi and well just want to type up a few things on this thread then do the long task of editing my profile. Well, with that out of the way; I really like...
Back