• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Relate Your Life to a Song

I just thought I'd try something new. If your life was a song, which one would it be? It can be from any kind of music. I'd say for me it would be either Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson (because I want to see the world and get out of this place) or Numb by Linkin Park because I always feel so...
  2. B

Fanfiction ► "A World of Fragile Things"-- FF X-2 Rikku Fic

"A World of Fragile Things" By Broken_Dreams [AN]:I wrote this out of boredom. Auron is in this as well. It isn't meant to be romance, but you can take it in many ways. Contains flashbacks. =========================== You used to captivate me By your resonating light, But now I'm bound by...
  3. B

Fanfiction ► "Starlight Voices" - FFX Rikku fic

"Starlight Voices" By Broken_Dreams [AN]:This ficlet is dedicated to Cloud_Unchained, Official Rikku Fanboy. :) ============================ A pair of emerald green eyes opened in the darkness, the light of the stars overhead reflected in their swirling depths. Rikku inhaled a sigh and turned...
  4. B

Your Favorite ► Favorite Type of Music

What's your favorite music type? I listen to different things depending on my mood, but mostly rock. Breaking Benjamin and Evanescence are my favorite bands right now.
  5. B

Post Weird Things About Yourself--Again

Since the forums changed servers and this topic was lost, I decided to start it up again. What makes you unique and different from everyone else? Do you have blue hair, have a pet monkey, or have an uncle in the circus? Then don't be shy, tell us about it! When I'm alone in my house, I like to...
Back