• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

namine o.0

I dont think the plot of COM has anything to do with BBS. COM was all about memories, all the other games always had something to do with hearts and heartlesses. COM sort of stood out, it had a different plot altogether. Of course Days had some connection to COM since it was closest to it...
  2. K

Vanitas theory

This theory has obvioisly been suggested before. That isnt Tetsuyas style, its too shallow; anybody could've thought of that.
  3. K

Just noticed something Xigbar says...

I think they've thought about the idea if not the whole thing of BBS since KH1. If you noticed there was a scene where Sora asks Genie if he knows where the keyhole was, and Genie says something along of the lines of: "Keyhole? Hmm....heard that before but cant remember. It was only a decade...
  4. K

Kiari in the scan!!!!!

What is young Kairi doing in the scan behind Aqua????????
  5. K

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS What is kiari doing behind aqua?????????? O.o"
  6. K

Re:CoM or CoM?

Re: CoM:re? or the original Lol, i already thought about doing that xD It does seem like ages since i last played any of the older KH series games.
  7. K

BBS PRICE ISSUE.!

in themiddle east all video games are about that price (75) and its considered cheap but eeven so its still worth it
  8. K

BBS PRICE ISSUE.!

I bought kingdom hearts 358/2 days with 75 dollars, so stfu. Kingdom Hearts is worth it!
  9. K

KH 358/2 days

Why on earth did they give kingdom hearts 358/2 days that name? I played the game and never found out, am I too blind to get the message?! :angry:
  10. K

3 Reasons why Pinocchio's World should be in BBS.

This is stupid, obviously they will change the story in KH -_-
  11. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts FINAL GLITCH

well....all will be revealed soon i guess >.> lol
  12. K

lol thnx im also working on the second chapter now, but im thinking its not as gd as this one well anyway, im glad you guys liked it =)
  13. K

This is about "switching main characters". What would happen if Kairi was the chosen one? I just thought it was funny if Kairi would be the main character. How would she deal with situations Sora had to go through... Chapter 1. Kairi wakes up one morning at the sound of her own screaming...
  14. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts BTS

Me and my other 2 friends made up our own KH fanfic manga of what characters actually do behind the scenes, and thats exactly what we called our website. Of course, we drew the manga and never written any kind of script, it'd be hard paisting the drawings here, so I would love it if u guys...
  15. K

Sora's stolen keyblade

the answer is too obvious he's the keyblade master if the main keyblade: kingdom key, changed its master, then why would any of the other keyblades get weilded by someone, who is not any longer the keyblade master?
  16. K

Zexion and Riku

hmmm... i'd say it's just an ability they both have they can't ALL have the same ability Zexion, organization IIX's dog lol =P
  17. K

Just wondering...

I agree; none of KH characters are gay. People who think that are definately pathetic, it's opinions after all, not facts. If they were, they'd be on the original websites >.>
  18. K

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

i donno....it doesn't feel right.. it looks like it's been done on computer especailly the logo part lol it looks really cool thou does anyone have it already?
Back