• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts BTS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH-fan4life

Website
www.kingdomhearts-bts.piczo.com
Me and my other 2 friends made up our own KH fanfic manga of what characters actually do behind the scenes, and thats exactly what we called our website.
Of course, we drew the manga and never written any kind of script, it'd be hard paisting the drawings here, so I would love it if u guys checked out our first episode: "A Day With Organization XIII"

Also, we have just recently finished episode 2: "Kingdom Hearts Nightmare"

There's always the "extras" corner too, where its only a few pages explaining a certain something.
Our first extra episode is: "how saix got his scar"

Of course non of these are true, we just made them up in the mornings while we were being drived to skool by bus.

Link: (removed due to advertising)

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry, but you can't post advertisements on this forum. D: You can post the individual chapters in a thread without linking to another site, but just post up a link. Sorries. ^^; This type of thing would also be more suited for the Traditional Media section. If you want to repost the chapters or pages, make a thread there. Thank you!

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back