• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Master Sora

KHIII: The plot

Kingdom Hearts III Synopsis: Believing light and darkness must remain in balance, Master Xehanort seeks to spark war against the ‘tyranny of light’ to restore equilibrium. In an effort to undermine Xehanort’s plot, Sora, Donald and Goofy search for seven guardians of light and the “Key to...
  2. Master Sora

The Happy Tree Friends

That.show...is..soo...evil!! :dizzy: >_<
  3. Master Sora

Word Ryhme

:lol: Just rhyme the word another person posts above... Sun ^-^
  4. Master Sora

Change The letter Of The Word Above You

I'm sorry if there is a thread like this. I have looked around though..^-^ When a person posts a word you just need to change a letter of that word to make another one... Examples: Tear Fear Feat I'll start off from here. :lol: Light
  5. Master Sora

One of my First Attempts...

It was pretty tough trying to make a real good one at first.:96:
  6. Master Sora

Hi ^-^

:lol:hey guys. I'm Master Sora and I've known Kingdom Hearts for a long while. We all know Kingdom Hearts is awesome, but its not so awesome when used for the wrong reasons, like the organization and Ansem were doing. I'm pretty much like Sora, although I change a little bit. I really know about...
Back