• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi ^-^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
:lol:hey guys. I'm Master Sora and I've known Kingdom Hearts for a long while. We all know Kingdom Hearts is awesome, but its not so awesome when used for the wrong reasons, like the organization and Ansem were doing. I'm pretty much like Sora, although I change a little bit. I really know about kingdom hearts, know much about the keyblade, know little on what may happen on the next adventure, and know nothing at all about why Donald annoys me with his anger problems, and Goofy confusing me sometimes:31:. Although I like them a lot, and I like having new friends. I also want to know about new stuff of Kingdom Hearts and it's new titles.

I like goofin off, have fun, going on fun, and mysterious adventures, ice cream, pizza, and like to dream. everyday I have weird dreams,but they're based on my thoughts and knowledge, or secrets in my mind that were never unlocked. :96:

Well I shouldn't say more, gotta keep things short and simple. This site looks cool by my taste. Things will be awesome in the future, I'm hoping!:lol:

Later. Stay sharp.:cool:

Muse

you look atrocious
Welcome.

Read the FAQ, the stickies, the announcements, search the topic before you post a thread to see if it hasn't already been done, and I'll advice you right now to not use so many of the smilies. Most people won't take you seriously if you have ten of those in one post.

Back