• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Slauderking

Sup

Names Slauderking, mostly like being on the role playing side of the forum. Just recently started playing Triple Triad on the site, and finding the game pretty fun. Beaten Final Fantasy 3, and hoping to get FF4 soon.
  2. Slauderking

Battle Rank Challenge: Rank 19 InnerPeace

I'm here to challenge InnerPeace for his Rank 19. I'll post my template for my character, afer InnerPeace decides the conditions for the battle.
  3. Slauderking

Hey, newbie here.

I never got around to making one of these threads, so I thought I might start now. Names Slauderking, I've been Rping for about five years, but I'm still a beginner, so I'm hoping this forum will help me with writting. I've played KH and KH 2, beatened both and got Ultima in KH2. I'm kinda new...
  4. Slauderking

The Challenge

With a small breath, the once living soldier let out a signed. He found himself on the gates of damned, his flesh like armor implated into him. He crack his fist, his odachi buryed deep into the ground next to him. He hadn't been know very much as so more those that he been before him, but he...
  5. Slauderking

Death's Rebirth[Slauderking vs 10:42 PM KHFanatic4565]

OCC: Sorry it took so long, I was trying to finish up my character. You may go first and choose the area, because you did challenge me.
  6. Slauderking

Challenge to Misanthropy

I wanted to get a chance to rp against you before you left the forums. Location: An abandon testing grounds with radiation still deep in it's soil. OCC: I'll post my character later.
  7. Slauderking

Challenge to Rainfire..

Yeah, the other thread got close, so I'll battle you here. I'll set up the locate and post my character profile tommorrow, because of a project I'm finishing up.
  8. Slauderking

I wish to battle the best.

Yeah, I still new to this site and an ok role player at that. So, I want to test my skill aganist any of the top five rpgers on this site. I just want to see how well a match up here.
  9. Slauderking

Morgth...

Here's our battle thread.
Back