• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

master xehanort/ kingdom hearts theory

I meant that like, being an older kb master, surrounded by other kb masters, I think its safe to assume mx knew. Sora was alone. He never went through an aprenticeship, so we cant expect him to know everything mx did. now, im goin to bed cuz its 2:30 here.
  2. N

it just seems too obvious that mx would be after kh for darkness. Can you use light for evil? Riku showed us you can use darkness for good. I need sleep. we'll finish this l8er N.o.T out
  3. N

wow, its just us oh well anyway, what if his comment was an opinion. I mean, obviously weve seen how you can submit to the dark and still weild a kb. as for tav, thats why I wanted to bounce this off someone. what if mw is searching for the light, and if he is, why do tav want to stop him?
  4. N

i was waiting for you to bring that up! Light is good, right? Weve already seen how mx hates the darkness with his "those who weild darkness are unworthy to weild the keyblade" comment. So why is the main bad guy searching for light and hating on the darkness? I dont think mx is our major evil...
  5. N

yah, but so was xehanorts heartless. Im saying that mx is trying to get kh so that he can use the light it holds.
  6. N

I was thinking, and let me tell you, this can be a dangerous thing. as a keyblade master, I would expect mx to know that kh is light. Before now, I was just assuming that mx, being the bad guy, would be searching for darkness. and we saw the blue kh. but then, I thought about how mx made a...
  7. N

Seashells... Leading to a possible connection?

sorry zero... anyway, I still think that the shells represent a romantic, or close bond at the least.
  8. N

hey, I know it was deleted, but I replied to it before it was. look, its already gone :P
  9. N

s'ok, dont freak. someone said they saw a vid of terra pinning ven to a wall w/ a keyblade @ twtnw, and i was pointing out that the org didnt exist in bbs.
  10. N

dood, put up a link, because that would be pretty awesome, but heres the part where I gotta get skeptical. The org wasnt around then.
  11. N

neh, I like mine better lol. anyway, Im sure they do signify SOMETHHNG. Maybe this will end up as a clue to who's nobody xion is.
  12. N

What if the sea shells mean a romantic connection. Maybe Roxas is in love w/ xion! :P (jk, btw, unless someone agrees in which case I will be happy to take full credit for the idea)
  13. N

BBS Unbirth theory

know what, blade, just for you, Im gonna get my facts together, and we'll all cont this discussion l8er. N.o.T out.
  14. N

BBS Unbirth theory

sorry bout the quote, but doing stuff like that on the psp isnt worth the trouble. anyway, how do we know that maleficent can control the ub's? Ill admit that no connection has been made between the two. besides, this is just a theory Ive been playing with. Im sure youve got one thats more...
  15. N

BBS Unbirth theory

go read the everything we know about bbs thread I think it says it in there. What... you dont trust me? :P anyway, we all know that maleficent isnt very good w/ darkness. It consumed her heart in kh1. what if in this time, she knew less, and the ub's were a mistake?
  16. N

BBS Unbirth theory

nope, sorry one winged. m's = maleficent that time. sorry for the confusion. wont do it again
  17. N

BBS Unbirth theory

Sorry, ran out of writing space, psp again! Im refering to maleficent. what if her messing around with darkness gave embodyment to the souls of people who died? And we do know that mx and ds dissapeared after m's calamity. (I like that word)
  18. N

BBS Unbirth theory

if I remember correctly, one of the ansem reports touches on this. It talks about how in a natural death, the soul leaves the body and heart behind. We dont officialy know what the heart does, but I think that as an unbirth, the soul can exist independantly of it.
  19. N

BBS Unbirth theory

Alright, I was thinking about unbirths, and I think I have a pretty sound theory. So, we know that unbirths are precursers to the heartless and nobodies. we also know that maleficent was messing with darkness and caused a calamity that led to the dissapearance of mx & ds. could this calamity...
  20. N

Discussing 365/2 and mainly Xion...

lol, well, at the rate theyre goin now. "We will release it in Japan in Spring 08! Wait... better make that summer. On second thought, August. Nope, we lied, September. Lied again! Winter 08, this time were sure! Nevermind, we'll just wait and announce in 09..." *ducks behind podium to...
Back