• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kingdom Hearts Reverse Rebirth Novel

Yea!? Does the U.S Ever get these novels???? If so..was there a U.S Release for a Kingdom Hearts Novel? Or a CoM novel??
  2. A

who is the kh2 boss

Way to ruin that one Krnpunkpride92.... Remember, you have to put the ending tag on there for it to be a Spoiler. You may have just ruined the game for someone. If that's the case, I apologize on his part.
  3. A

Org's real names theory..

dude, that's all old news...and you may want to keep that to yourself "Order_Member_XIV" Some may not want to know who that was for fear of spoiling it for themselves
  4. A

Org's real names theory..

It has already been posted about the theories of their names.
  5. A

kh2 keyblades need some assistance

Couldn't this be some kind of spoiler.....what if people figured out what worlds were in KH2 by posting the pics of the keyblades...what if people didnt know you even USED keyblades in the 2nd game....*sigh*
  6. A

BHK- Diz

Ok, i got it!
  7. A

BHK- Diz

QUOTE FROM BUNNYCUPCAKES: "Use spoiler tags ppl....use SPOILER tags if other ppl don't know anythin about Roxas in this forum." Sorry...i didn't realize that would have been a spoiler. *Slaps self in face* Plus...i dont know how to use the tags yet....
  8. A

Does anyone else find it weird...(SPOILER)

no no no. RIKU pretends to be Xenahort, not DiZ.
  9. A

has anyone noticed in deep dive...

Maybe he tried using the "Strike Raid" ability on Riku....haha. When he figured out that Riku actually grabbed the Oblivion, he was like..."Shoot!" and pulled out the Kingdom Key!
  10. A

Does anyone else find it weird...(SPOILER)

Does anyone find it weird that Riku joins up with DiZ and disguises himself as Xenahort (the main scientist working under Ansem at one time)? *Shrug* I just would have thought Riku had a bigger part in KH2 then just being in disguise. This info was gathered from Wikipedia.com when searching...
  11. A

BHK- Diz

Actually...Roxas IS a shell of Sora...if you read THIS from Wikipedia.com it proves it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XIII_Order Have fun :P
  12. A

HELP!! I can't beat Ansem on Reverse/

Yes, they will appear again. If you clear the heartless from the newly formed room, you can use another card on that room and more heartless will appear.
  13. A

BHK- Diz

Re: BHK (roxas) Diz That is true. They said that the Keyblade used to bring Destruction to the worlds. I wonder if they were talking about Roxas or if they were referring to a Keyblade War....maybe there is a "Dark" Keyblade weilder? Not Riku or Roxas....????
  14. A

(IDEA) Compileing theories on KH2 (a must read)

seems possible. My theory is still in the processes of my mind, but what I think the main story is....... When Sora was turned into a heartless during KH, he split. He was no longer the Sora we knew. That's where BHK comes in. BHK and Sora are one person split right now. They have to come...
  15. A

BHK friend's name meanings

So, does that mean that Pence is going to be obsessed with Olette and Hayner is just going to be a complete "I'm better than you, but i'm going to let you dream you have a chance with her" jerk? And Roxas.....goodness. Who knows where he stands.
  16. A

official code brakers :calling everyone !!!

Guys, the organization that made that upload possible has included at the top that the password IS in fact "cm". If you read Xaldin's post on another thread, he says that this trailer has in fact been shut down. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it appears that we may have to wait for a bit.
  17. A

The Official Confirmed PV trailer review (SPOILERS!!!)

congratulations Xaldin. Let me be the first to say "Once again, you exceed all expectations and provide the coolest information known to Kingdom Hearts lovers across the world." Now that THAT'S out of the way...lemme say YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
  18. A

Has Kingdom Hearts II been hugely advertised in America yet?

Seems that we all will be watching King Kong now, awaiting the chance to see the BHK throw up the keyblade to Riku and slide forward in our seats as they pass each other with the XIII points of Kingdom Hearts flashing...makes me drool just thinking about it.
Back