• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Tell me if this could be ture..........

Read all of this before you post something. Keyblades were more common than in the times depicted in Kingdom Hearts I + II. Though still rare, they were granted to many powerful people. But these people were very shortsighted, and didn’t see how their weapons could tip the scales in their...
  2. M

Please tell me what you think of my theroys people

I asked a question earlier:Why does Ven look so much like Roxas?? After countless internet sites and my own knowledge of Kingdom Hearts..... I came up with sevral theroys. 1. What if Vens heart was sealed inside Sora somehow and emerged in Roxas? (1 and 2 sorta go together) 2. Sora is only 4...
  3. M

A theroy..

I just joined so dont go too hard if my theroy dosent make sense, after all, its just a theroy... I asked a question earlier:Why does Ven look so much like Roxas?? After countless internet sites and my own knowledge of Kingdom Hearts..... I came up with sevral theroys. 1. What if Vens...
  4. M

Im a noob.......

Hello! im brand new on this forum.:) And i have a question.Actally a few and i would be thankful if you could anwsure them all... Why does Ven look exaclty like Roxas? Is there any kind of relation between Master Xehanort-From Brith by sleep- and Kingdom hearts 2 xehanort? Who is the guy...
Back