• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ross61

PS3 Repair

I'm looking to find a repair service online that can help me with the YLOD of the PS3? I'm way past my warranty. I was looking at GOPHERMODS and wondering if they were legit. If not, can you point me out to any other services?
  2. ross61

Anime/Manga ► Best Manga Arc

This is a thread in which I would like to know what are people favorite manga arcs. It can be your favorite arc from your favorite manga, or just the arc of any manga that was your all time favorite arc. Right now for me, it is the Chimera Ant Arc from Hunter x Hunter. And Yu Yu Hakasho Dark...
  3. ross61

MOBA recommendation

Okay, So I've been intrigued by the MOBA genre but I've yet to play any. Are there any ones that would be good for a noob like me?
  4. ross61

TV ► Adventure Time

I already looked and saw no thread for it so here it is. Did anyone watch the most recent episodes. I love how the previews intentionally mislead us.
  5. ross61

News on Spinoff Series

Is there any news or updates on the game that was supposed to turn into a spinoff series? Sorry, I haven't been here in a long while.
  6. ross61

Whatever happened to

Whatever happened to that spinoff with a new character and lead into a new series? Or was things translated wrong?
  7. ross61

After finishing BBS

I can't shake the feeling that even with all the moments of the story, it just felt dull to me. I got really underwhelmed after all the trailers. I mean, I really like the game. Its just I was expecting a rather more exciting and mysterious storyline. It didn't help that the worlds were really...
  8. ross61

King of Fighters

I searched the forums and didn't see thread for one of my favorite fighting games. Anyway, King of Fighters XIII will be released in Japan on the Xbox 360 and PS3 on October 27, 2011. Also Atlus has said they will publish it in North America. The newest confirmed character is Billy Kane...
  9. ross61

Overstrike

I'm pissed at this community. No one till now made a thread for this. ARE YOU SERIOUS? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kltLI5oL22k&feature=pyv
  10. ross61

Help/Support ► Career troubles

Hi, I'm posting this cause I really at a lost. I am currently a sophomore(technically a junior) at high school. I have am looking to start a job at either the gaming industry or the animation industry. I have taken salary in but that really does not matter as much. If I go to the gaming...
  11. ross61

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

No trailer is online yet, but you can discuss.
  12. ross61

Need Help

Okay, I just figured that this is the closest section to post this. I have just figured out how to get my PS3 controller to connect to my laptop. Every button works but L3 and R3. They work, but they can't do directional things. Like I'm trying to do some games online but, I want to use L3 the...
  13. ross61

Help/Support ► Driver Finder

Does Driver Finder work or is it just a scam. I want to use it to fix some keys on my laptop but I have a hint of doubt.
  14. ross61

Government Shutdown

Government shutdown nears - CNN.com
  15. ross61

Which game should I get

I want either Vanquish or Red Dead Redemption for my Ps3. I really can't decide which one to get. Can you guys help me out?
  16. ross61

If there was no consequences for smoking, would you do it in a heartbeat

If their was no diseases, or any other drawbacks or consequences physically or mentally for smoking, would you do it?
  17. ross61

Mass Effect 3

I'm jizzing in my pants right now. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vga-10-mass-effect/708363
  18. ross61

Comics ► What if- Warner Brothers actually lose the rights to its most precious characters

What if this legal battles over characters like Superman, Wonder-Woman, and Batman. I'm not saying this is possible, just hypothetical. What would happen to some of the very important staples of the DC Universe. Will they go to another company? Would the role of these characters be taken by...
  19. ross61

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Just Announced. Discussion.
  20. ross61

The topic of extramarital escapades

Anyway just wanted to get this out. I'd like to note on Tiger Woods. He is charged with sleeping with other women other than his wife. Call me what you want, but that is fucking ace. If I could be bangin a different broad each and every time I go to bed I'd be one happy man with nothing to...
Back