• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Re:CoM English Trailer?

Re:CoM English Trailer? I'm such a noob, I don't keep up with gaming news, but fortunately for me, I've already got it reserved, and I am picking this up on the release date XD But no one cares about that. =o My question is if there's an official trailer to the game, as I can't find anything...
  2. L

Game over? Hard mode?

Does getting a game over affect the end of the game or the ending at all? I know some games, I've heard that it does. I know a couple times I've hit continue on my game over instead of load.. so yea. And do you get anything special for completing the game on the harder level? Like a few extra...
  3. L

Which Keyblade keychain? >.>

I'm trying to decide whether I should use the Oathkeeper, the Divine Rose, or Oblivion. I know I like whacking the crap out of my heartless, but I also think that magic for me is quite useful and I enjoy using magic. Sora has Divine Rose equipped at the moment. I find that Oblivion subtracts too...
  4. L

Ursula (Form 1) WON'T DIE!!

I've been trying to smack the crap out of her with my keyblade and caste magic for the past hour, and I know it's been hitting her. She's got like 2 HP left, and for some reason, she just isn't dying. And the eels keep coming back to life. I've tried hitting the cauldron in the center as well...
  5. L

Those tournament cup thingies

Haha, I'm such a noob. Does the game at least count the exp you get for your characters in those olympus world cups? I know the enemies don't drop items, hp balls, munny balls and magic balls.. so I don't want all that effort going to waste.. and I departed on my adventure at night so it's quite...
Back