• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

.: Carpathian Dragons :. (reborn)

I decided to restart our thread, seeing as how we are reborn and shall be elite once more. So this new clean start thread shall do very well for us. Hey everyone, Jmbiddy here, i know it's been a really long time since we have been active, due to the work that i had to do getting my company up...
  2. J

Assignment #4 ( .: Carpathian Dragons :. )

Alright here we go, back on track. I appologies for the last assignment not getting evaluated, i was out of town for so long and there was no internet...etc... Anyways...lets get to the next assignment. Assignment #4: Use of Photoshop it develop an abstract image. Project: Splash Size...
  3. J

Assignment #3 ( .: Carpathian Dragons :. )

Hey everyone, how are you all, glad to see how prosperous and elite everyone has been doing this last week, i have seen alot of improvements. For this next assignment, the rules are similar, but there is one limitation, this is an all landscape assingment. Although it may seem a bit odd at...
  4. J

Carpathian Dragons

Hey to all of you Carpathian Dragon Members out there, i have created new CD tags that will be featured underneath your sig, there are three differnt ones, leader, staff, and member. I need each CD member to Take Roll here and say "Present" so i know that you are an active member within the...
  5. J

Attention .:CD:. Members (task)

Attention all carpathian dragon members, this is your first task as being apart of the clan. This will be a task, one of many, which hopefully will strengthen our bond as a clan and encourage others within and outside of the group to accell at what they do best, making graphics. -Task #1-...
Back