• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Not Nearly Enough Dimensions

Played with fonts and styles
  2. K

Buy Greece on eBay

Greece (the country) - eBay (item 260594886536 end time May-03-10 11:39:09 PDT) I'm tempted to place a bid.
  3. K

I FAKING hate MSN scripts/trolls/sluts

Megan says (12:55 PM): *..? Me says (12:55 PM): *OH YOU STUPID SLUT Megan says (12:56 PM): *Hey I saw you on myspace? i dont remember if we are friends. Mesays (12:56 PM): *WHY DO YOU SUCK SO MUCH? Megan says (12:56 PM): *so whats up with you today? had a fun new years? Megan says (12:57 PM)...
  4. K

I don't have to kill/It's just something I like to do

LP I'm working on. May add some more effects & possibly a background later
  5. K

You're not even going to look

So it's been a few months since I started coming back. IN THAT TIME I haven't done many super amazing things, just some quick SOTW entries on a different site. But here they are anyway. Also, a lovely pumpkin http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/kyohax/20091031_0216.jpgv Order is newest to...
  6. K

Opening

Isn't that what happened in every KH game?
  7. K

Save the Intertubes

Take two minutes and talk to congress http://free.convio.net/site/R?i=GpDe9qXF_G7Tiu27zElh3w..
  8. K

What I saw on those videos was certainly inappropriate

Inverted: EDIT: Yeah yeah, I know. Two focal points, but that's what I wanted
  9. K

Help/Support ► Career help, PLZ.

Become a translator for diplomats?
  10. K

Vile

what do you think?
  11. K

Demyx, my love?

jk I don't love any animated character. Made this as a request.
  12. K

Help/Support ► IB or no?

Educationally speaking, if you can handle the IB courses then it's a good idea. I have some friends that are in IB and they said that the classes are hard but it'll be worth it. Think of it this way. You'll be saving money because you'll be [skipping] earning credit hours while in high school...
  13. K

Back

You probably don't remember me, but I'm back. I would have been back in march but I had a good idea for a late April Fools Day joke and my ban was extended to June. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the thread is here http://forums.khinsider.com/help-support/125306-family-troubles.html...
  14. K

Lady Gaga

C&C please?
  15. K

My Eyes On A Platter

READ THIS FIRST: I made this sig for a contest. The requirements in said contest was to have 3 UNRELATED stocks.
  16. K

OMG BATTLETOADS

It looks like crap on a white bg -___-
  17. K

Soul Eater - Black Star

So..... hi I haven't drawn anything major for a good several months. My friend got me into Soul Eater and another friend wants me to do guest strips for his webcomic so I thought I should brush up and see if I'm any good I used Photoshop to get rid of some specs and some of the pencil...
  18. K

Blended Eyeballs

WIP Help!!! EDIT: New versions!!! V2 - Border V3 - No Border V4 - No lines
  19. K

Two Sigs

believe it or not, but I only used 1 c4d in this one
Back