• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Days release is weeks away and we're still lacking lots of stuff which means...

That we will be getting lots of new news in the next few weeks, and I want to know what you think will be released in the next few days.
  2. P

Help making Kingdom Hearts little big planet

Ok, so I'm making Twilight Town in LittleBigPlanet and all, I have so far is the clock tower and the struggle battle with setzer. I might make The World that Never was or Hollow Bastion but I would need some help for that. My PSN is penguinpoker, ideas are much appreciated, also will there be...
  3. P

Xion Theory (Kinda)

Could unbirths have anything to do with her creation? Only one sentence I know but I don't think I have seen any theories having to do anything with unbirths. ok well I don't think anyone is gonna come here :(
  4. P

What do you want to BBS+Days

I want to see: Zack Fair! new keyblades deep jungle neverland and a lot of other worlds
Back