• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zimfan508

Kingdom Hearts in Minecraft

Kingdom Hearts 1 Adventure Map Hey guys! It's Zimfan508! I'm the guy on YouTube recreating the Kingdom Hearts worlds in Minecraft! Now, there was a previous thread about this, but it was started by the original creator of the topic, Maingan. He recruited me for the project, but abandoned it...
  2. Zimfan508

Castle Oblivion in Minecraft

Hey everybody! I've been playing Minecraft for a while now, and I just started recreating places from Kingdom Hearts! Castle Oblivion Interior Minecraft Project This is the planet minecraft page for it! Video: Minecraft Kingdom Hearts: Castle Oblivion Complete Tour + Save Download - YouTube
  3. Zimfan508

Heard about some KH Key of Faith?

I know its fake... but it just showed up on Youtubes first video when you type in Kingdom Hearts 3. I was like what? Wanna know what you guys feel about that. they said the release date was late 2011.
  4. Zimfan508

What if Axel is Riku's nobody?

I think axel is rikus nobody because in kh1 when he transforms into his outfit and then hes considered heartless riku and the other reason why i think axel is rikus nobody is because axel said sora weve got something in commen more then Opinions?
  5. Zimfan508

Emperors New Groove World in Kh3?

i think it would be kool...
  6. Zimfan508

possible to get the gathering secret endin on beginner in kh2fm

yea it is cause i got it with 92% with jiminys journal u need 100% on intermediate, proud, or critical mode
  7. Zimfan508

Future of Xehanort.....

ok, so Xehanort SHOULD be becoming whole in the next game cause both his heartless and nobody were destroyed Ansem= Destroyed in front of the door Kingdom Hearts Xemnas= Destroyed in the realm of nothingness(that white place) So what will happen?
  8. Zimfan508

The Future Of the Flurry of Dancing Flames: Axel

any ideas ? Will Axel become whole? what wil happen after he becomes whole? Will he try to find his beloved Roxas? (lol) or???
  9. Zimfan508

Favorite Organization XIII Member

Mines Marluxia and Demyx:mellow:
  10. Zimfan508

Castle Oblivion returning????

anyone got any theories? the Organization is not destroyed it just seems that way you know wat i have no idea
  11. Zimfan508

Returnin worlds from KH1?

any ideas?
  12. Zimfan508

KH3 new worlds?

They should have a world that Cloud and all the rest of the FF ppl ame from i know that they stay at Hollow Bastion but they should show like how it was and stuff also about the pixar worlds and stuff, I could see SDG at A Bugs Life world, and the Monsters Inc world prolly. but the...
  13. Zimfan508

The Organization before they were nobodies

ok since Organization XIII is made up of nobodies, what did they act like before they decided to be swallowed up in darkness to release theyre nobodies? like i already know that Zexion, Lexaeus, Vexen, Xigbar, and Xaldin were Ansem the Wise's apprentices before they were Organization members...
Back