• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

what do you think of re chain of memories?

I think it's good. I like the cutscenes but the boss battles were confusing and the card were hard to work with, for me. I'm in Atlantica right now.
  2. S

Most Annoying Boss

I' m really not that far in the game, but I hated the trickmaster and oggie boogie. I'm in Atlantica right now.
  3. S

How far are you in the game?

I'm at level 28 on the 6th floor at halloween town. I'm stuck on oogie boogie!Darn it, died again!
  4. S

Fire

I don't use magic that much (except for cure)but I thought that fire in Kh1 was better. I wish we could do both. :(
  5. S

Fanfiction ► Help! I can't post my fanfic!!

I need help posting. Everytime I try to post a fanfic, it tells me I can't view this page until I log in. I'm already logged in though. I'm really desperate now. HELP! :confused:
  6. S

Characters

I was just wondering, What is everyones favorite character in KH2 ?!?! P.S. mine is Roxas
  7. S

Why its called 358/2 days...i think

Sora was asleep for 1 year I think that the 358 stands for how long Roxas was in the organization. I also think that the 2 is the days when Sora went to sleep and when he woke up And the / stands for Roxas and Sora. ************** RE: CHAIN OF MEMORIES IS COMING DECEMBER...
  8. S

My BBS 358/2 days theories

Hey I'm Sutaa!! (Star in japanese) And these are my theories! Roxas = Ven with memory erased. Aqua=Xion trying to help Ven and Terra remember their past lives. Terra=Xehanort in the future trying to get revenge for what master Xehanort did to Vens heart. This is me: I'm Soras sister. Born in...
Back