• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

need help with platinum

i've been playing pokemon platinum for a few months now and i need help. first off, i need to'know which legendaries are breedable.I'm also looking for the following pokemon: charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, totodile, chicorita, cyndoquil, treeco, mudkip, torchic, mew, latias or latios, kyogre...
  2. R

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

i sure wish you could pick more then one choice. i'm giving them all a try.
  3. R

what do you think of re chain of memories?

realy, i didn't like the game. or beat itat that. the card system made things a bit difficult . nice graphics for a ps2. i do like how it is an improvement on the gba version.
  4. R

Your Favorite ► What's your favorite ringtone?

For me, i would have to pick the Afro Samurai theme.
  5. R

Will BBS have 3 different storylines?

no. there will be senarios of the three. the same story will be used but with differen't things hapening inbetween
  6. R

Fanfiction ► Hospital Flowers

not bad.no let me rephrase that.fantastic!!! you should write books.
  7. R

How did THIS slip under the news radar!!?

i missed no.3 and planed on getting them both.i also think i'm having some kind of siezure i'm so happy.
  8. R

Why only Terra?

i,d love to see some aqua gameplay.mostly because i've seen none so far,
  9. R

Help/Support ► Got another problem

Mabe, if someone wants to make up,and then keep arguing again, mabe they think it's all a game. i say you you just lay low untill either you get a sensere apology or this all passes by. or you can seek a guidence counceler.
  10. R

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread just because they have experience with anime does not mean that namora can't take a chance.
  11. R

Have you beat CoM?

that was not the best mowait, you still have your GBA?
  12. R

BBS Multiplayer - Versus or Co-op?

Re: Versus or Co-op? well,if you are talking bbs, that's a whole different story.bbs' multiplayer doesn't have that mutch riding on it. if bbs multiplayer doesn't work out, it won,t be mutch of a big deal.
  13. R

Have you beat CoM?

oh yeah, our little "conversation is not over. send me a message.
  14. R

Have you beat CoM?

Is reverse rebirth harder then sora's story? i would like to clear this up right now.
  15. R

Re: Versus or Co-op? but square also has to make sure the difficulty is fit for 2-4 human biengs and not 32 chimps on one ds.
  16. R

Re: Versus or Co-op? Meh. co- op is my choice.
  17. R

Have you beat CoM?

i felt the same. my jaw droped though>__>
  18. R

Have you beat CoM?

its too late for the gba version. the remake looks cool though. i heard of a cheat code where you erase the card system for Reverse Rebirth.
  19. R

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread even roxas can beat marluxia especialy since sora beat him in COM!
Back