• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

my friends were talking about it then one of my friends gave me the first game and i beat that then i got the 2nd 1 then beat that 2
  2. S

Keyblade of Riku and Kairi

Are the Keyblades that Riku and Kairi use real keyblades or just some fakes? Riku's Keyblade has a better chance to be real because he was supposed to be wielding the Keyblade instead of Sora but Kairi never was even mentioned to be a Keyblade Wielder or supposed to be one...
  3. S

Kairi's Nobody

I no that Sora had become a heartless and created Roxas as well but when did Kairi become a Heartless? Did she just lose her heart in KH during the time Sora was looking for her or did she actually become a Heartless at some time like Sora?
  4. S

THe Keyblade and Riku

If Riku was supposed to be the original Keyblade Bearer then how did Sora get the Keyblade? How did Riku get the Keyblade of Darkness? If he could use a keyblade after he used the Keyblade of Darkness then why doesn't he use a Keyblade after that?
  5. S

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I had heard of it from my friends then 1 of my friends gave me the first game after i beat that i got the 2nd game and i beat that
Back