• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

KH3 Graphics

When kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, do you think they will have the in game graphics looking like the CGI cutscenes in the beginning and end of the games? And Larger amounts of enemies on screen? Any other ideas on how Kingdom Hearts 3 can benefit from the PS3?
  2. U

DS or DSI

Will days be playable on the original DS or just the DSI?
  3. U

Xigbar, Demyx, Luxord, Xion

Xigbar, Demyx, Luxord, and Xion are the only Org. members that we don't know how to pronounce there names. I would imagine it would be like this: Xigbar (Zig-bar) Demyx (Dem-eex) Luxord (Lux-ored) Xion (Zi-on)
  4. U

KH 358/2 Days UPDATE!

It has been announced that Hayden Panettiere will be voice acting the Organizations 14th member, Xion. I don't know how to link sites up to this forum so I just copied and pasted the interview. Interviewer: So Hayden, will you be having any involvement with the new Kingdom Hearts titles...
  5. U

Coded Questiones?

Okay so coded is coming out for cell phone, but when? I heard something about it coming out in episodes? Is that gonna be the whole game, episodes? Or will it be released in an actual full game? US release? Some have already been released? PS I know what the story is just nothing about how...
  6. U

Vens Purpose

I have discovered some shocking evidence about what Ven or Ventus, as I like to call him, represents. It has to do with his name. If you take out the “t” it spells Venus. Of course Venus is a planet. Venus is also the name of the Roman goddess of love. Which leads me to believe that Ventus is...
  7. U

Jack Skellington Needs Sora's Keyblade

I was watching A Nightmare Before Christmas and noticed something. In one of the songs titled "Jacks Obsession" he says the following line: Simple objects, nothing more But something's hidden through a door Though I do not have the key Something's there I cannot see What does it mean? What...
  8. U

Roxas/Ven Connection Solved

Alright, so through a long thought process I have narrowed down the only possible explanation to why Roxas and Ven could look like the same character. Alright so to start, we must go back 10 years, to the time of Birth by Sleep. Terra, Ven, and Aqua are best friends, fighting Master Xehanort and...
  9. U

Org. XIII past

I like, many others, would like to know more about the Organization 13's members. I was thinking of a way they could reveal there past, and that would be in days. There could be personal journals that each of the Org. members had wrote. They could act somewhat as the Ansem reports. Except they...
  10. U

More Nobodies

Do you think that the nobodies that Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene control will ever be revealed? 358/2 days would be the only game I can think of to do it. Marluxia's nobody minion may have been the one you fight in CoM. Maybe the Organization didn't control the Nobodies until...
  11. U

Castle Oblivion in 358/2 Days

Has it been said when Marluxia, Vexen, Axel, Lexeus, Zexion, and Larxene are sent to Castle Oblivion? I'm pretty sure Axel is sent after Saix tells him their is a traitor there. But what about the others. Does Roxas actually have a connection with any of them. I remeber reading Axel saying to...
  12. U

Xigbar in BBS

What do you think the chance of Xigbar (character would actually be called Braig) appearing in BBS? Xigbar said to Sora that there was other keyblade wielders. I don't know if its been confirmed or not, but I'm assuming Terra is Xehanort. Being that Xehanort becomes an apprentice of AtW, it's...
Back