• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

TELL US HOW!! we need to know
  2. F

KHIIFM+ Questions

Well for the scenes there are translations.KH-Vids.Net - Your Ultimate Source for Kingdom Hearts Videos - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Cutscenes (English Subtitles) and for the organization mushrooms YouTube - Bizkit047's Channel for the data battles YouTube - plat7's Channel for the...
  3. F

Namine's exsistence??

I have one question after my last post: Is Namine Kairi's nobody or not? If so, then who's nobody does Xion belong to??:confused:
  4. F

How could namine be alive?

WEll see i was playing re:COM the other day and i noticed something. If anyone plays re:COM, theres a scene where sora is having sword fight with riku and namine is drawing them. I thought of something, isn't naminre kairi's nobody? Kairi becomes a heartless when she loses her heart in kingdom...
  5. F

kh2:final mix2

No kh2:final mix + was never released. That was just a rumor. But i dont think kh2fm will ever be released not knfm srry. I just got my ps2 modded and imported it.
  6. F

swap magic help

Well i did it for my ps2 and it was easy. This video helped me so here:YouTube - PlayStation2 Slim Flip Top Installation-PS2 Import Lid Cover Also, if u have a certain type of model ps2, then u will only see a few rubber stoppers. To take the other things off take a screwdriver a lift them up...
Back