• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roxas72

Dualshock 4 compatibility?

Quick question for all you lucky owners of the game! Does the Dualshock 4 (i.e PS4 controller) work properly with the game, this time around? I seem to remember some problems with I.5, making the game practically unplayable with a DS4. I'm sorry if this has already been asked before, but I...
  2. Roxas72

Trophy stack?

I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere, so I figured if I had to ask anyone directly; it would have to be someone that already owns II.5. Which I know for a fact, that someone here does. I've been dying to know, whether or not the difficulity trophies stack this time around? We all know...
  3. Roxas72

The Square Enix North American office elevators.

Let's all take a deep breath and pause our wonderful favorite 3D game, for a few seconds. As an attempt to "pimp" up their elevators at the Square Enix HQ in El Segundo, CA; our beloved Square did what they call redecorating a bit. As it turns out, they got bored of their plain old...
  4. Roxas72

Square Enix 3DS Community Day in London

As said in the thread about the event; I was one of the lucky attendees. To be honest, it was one of those events where you had to be there, in order to enjoy the things that happened. For starters the only thing really exciting to tell you guys, was that they had the full game (Dream Drop...
  5. Roxas72

Username change... Please?

Who's butt do I kiss, to get a username change around here? I've seen the username change thread, don't direct me to it I am not a premium member yet. My problem really is that, as you mayhaps can see, my username is Roxas72. It suuucks, I'm sick and tired of it, and it just looks uncool. It...
  6. Roxas72

Birth by Sleep trailer on GT's top 100 trailers!

I don't know if this been posted anywhere before, so here goes. Over at GameTrailers.com they are currently ranking the top 100 trailers of all time, and among them. We have our very own Birth by Sleep - Debut Trailer ranked as high as the number 28th trailer of all time. Here's what they had...
  7. Roxas72

Kingdom Hearts game on Facebook!

Hey Kingdom Hearts freaks! I was surfing around on facebook this morning, and found this very interested thing.. Did you guys know there's a Kingdom Hearts puzzle game on facebook? It's called 'KINGDOM HEARTS: Re:coded Gummiship Studio' and in my opinion it's quite fun. It's been around for a...
  8. Roxas72

Chiodos band loves Kingdom Hearts!

I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but I was doing some research on a couple of post-hardcore bands, and I stumbled across a Kingdom Hearts reference in one of my favourite bands EP. Chiodos (then The Chiodos Brothers), has made an EP called 'The Heartless Control Everything'. At...
  9. Roxas72

Possibly explained why Monstro...?

I honestly think that in BBSFM we will find out why Monstro is out in space in KH1. Maybe after they defeated him they knocked him out of his world? I mean, if you look at the pictures you can clearly see him being in water, so that's one thing... And I know Mirage Arena isn't supposed to be...
  10. Roxas72

Kingdom Hearts Novel?

I dunno if this has been posted before, or where I should post it. But is there somekind of Kingdom Hearts novel? I know that there's the mangas and the ultimanias, but is there a complete novel or maybe a novel series? It's not that I'm behind in the story or anything, it would just be nice if...
  11. Roxas72

Extras in international version?

I swear I read somewhere on the internet, that the international versions of BbS (NA/EU) had some extra stuff in it. Like an extra boss, or a secret ending or something? Am I right, or was it a dream? xD. Also the Mirage Arena... Can you play that, without playing with others? Like do you have...
  12. Roxas72

ALL VA's FOR 358/2 DAYS CONFIRMED! IMDb PAGE!

ALL VA's HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED! AND IT IS STILL THE SAME VA!!! ^^ Read for yourself. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (2009) (VG) Jesse McCartney ... Roxas (voice: English version) David Gallagher ... Riku (voice: English version) James Patrick Stuart ... Xigbar (voice: English version) Robin...
  13. Roxas72

KH: Re:CoM Confirmed In Europe! ^^

Read this: Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories Release Date - PS2
  14. Roxas72

Okay.. So.

Hey ppl! Can you help me find the cheapest place to buy Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories? I live in Denmark (Europe) and I am tired of waiting for the game to come to europe. So I've decided to buy it online. Of course with a Swap Magic. Can someone please give me details on which one of...
  15. Roxas72

Happy New Year!

Hi people! :D. Just me wanting to say to you all, have a happy new years eve! :D. Don't lose anything. If you know what I mean XD. And let's all have a happy Kingdom Hearts year in 2009 :).
  16. Roxas72

Saddest disney movie?

Okay... What is the absolute saddest disney movie you have ever seen? I think its in "Fox and The Hound" where the old lady, kicks Tod out in the forest :/. That damn scene always makes me cry. But what about you guys? Which disney movie always makes you cry? :). Come on. Don't tell me, you...
  17. Roxas72

Why only Terra?

Okay.. 3 clips has come out on the internet showing some of the gameplay in BBS. But why only Terra gameplay? There is a Ventus demo too. So why not clips about his demo? I WANT TO SEE VEN IN ACTION! XD
  18. Roxas72

Re: CoM in Europe (take a look at this please)

Re: CoM in Europe (take a look at this please) Okay.. How many of you people want Re: CoM to Europe? Okay. If you want it to Europe, then please watch this video i have mad :) (I will also like you American people to take a look at it) Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories To Europe Please!
  19. Roxas72

KH: Re:CoM What About Us!?!?!?

Okay... Im glad that Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories is going to America now :). But... What about us in Europe!?!?!? We would like the game too Square, please! You can't just forget us. Seriously come on! :( We will also have the game to play. So we can play something new KH while we are...
  20. Roxas72

BBS Princess'?

Okaaay.. Since BBS is stated to be 10 years before the first Kingdom Hearts game. I have a question about one of the princess'? Alice.. Yes Alice from "Alice In Wonderland" and the world Wonderland in Kingdom Hearts I. But. Alice is like 9-10 years old in that game!? What the hell? Is she then...
Back