• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Square Enix North American office elevators.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Let's all take a deep breath and pause our wonderful favorite 3D game, for a few seconds. As an attempt to "pimp" up their elevators at the Square Enix HQ in El Segundo, CA; our beloved Square did what they call redecorating a bit.

As it turns out, they got bored of their plain old silver-colored elevators and did this beautiful thing:

They also redecorated the other elevators, with equally beautiful designs and games.

See the rest of the elevators here.

I realise that this isn't much news, but it -is- something. <3

Last edited:

LMNOP

Im surprised there is no FFV13 or even FF13-2 elevator door

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Im surprised there is no FFV13 or even FF13-2 elevator door

These are all games that have been recently/will be released, so why those two titles aren't represented is fairly self-explanatory.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Of course the KH:3D elevator looks awesome, though would you feel confortable getting in an elevator with falling people stickered on the front?

Also, I didn't know Hitman was a Square game. o_O

Roro

Awards
Great find Roxas72! Those elevators look beautiful.

Woah Zephyr when did you become an orange person? or were you always orange and was I just blind?

Anyways thats beside the point, just saw these elevators on fb the kingdom hearts one made me jump for joy, its so pretty :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Woah Zephyr when did you become an orange person? or were you always orange and was I just blind?

Anyways thats beside the point, just saw these elevators on fb the kingdom hearts one made me jump for joy, its so pretty :)

Yesterday! :D

They had some of those at E3 as well. I assume they're just like big stickers?

Youniquee

Awards
Nice twist to your everyday, boring elevator. Love the KH3D one (like many others haha)

LMNOP

These are all games that have been recently/will be released, so why those two titles aren't represented is fairly self-explanatory.

FFVersus13 will be released soon and FF13-2 was released earlier this year so my question was completly reasonable.

Youniquee

Awards
FFVersus13 will be released soon and FF13-2 was released earlier this year so my question was completly reasonable.

Versus soon?...haha. Sorry. :< If they had a poster for it, people will bother Nomura even more. And this in the NA Square Enix. These games have been localised...Versus hasn't even gotten to that stage.

That was a while ago...xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This is their current line-up of games that have or will be coming out this season. XIII-2 came out early this year and Versus won't be out for ages.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The games on those elevators are games SE are currently promoting. They don't need to promote 13-2 any longer because it's been a long while since it came out so they wouldn't really care as much any more. We don't know anything yet about when Versus is getting released and SE isn't ready to promote it yet, that's why it's not on the elevator.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts 3D was the most recent that was released whereas Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a little older than KH3D; it already had the publicity it needed before. Square Enix didn't reveal much info for Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

But yeah no worries/no hard feelings. I can understand what you meant by XIII-2.

LMNOP

Well it doesnt really matter because I only said I was surprised, because needless to say Final Fantasy is SE biggest property so if Final Fantasy isnt involved with something they do promoting things it is sort of surprising. I also didnt notice that it said NA on the title that is my fault I figured it was Japan. Also I dont think they're promoting games to there employees haha just saying its in the Square Enix offices so I dont think this is about promoting, in my opinion that is, more about spicing up the office and it does(I guess because I dont know what the rest of it looks like). Either way its not destroying my inside that there is no Final Fantasy 13 love haha, I just personally dont see to it as a promotional ordeal like I said before, because why paint your door for promotion for it to be useless in a year, unless they are planning on painting them many times or that it is just temporary.

I guess we are just a couple weeks short of the FFV13 anouncment but if it were mid September when this happend I would fully suspect one of those Elevators to have a FFV13 painting but then again that is built on speculation shoot this is all speculation.

(Well now im remembering they put FF14 on there haha)
I also use paint loosely because I have no idea how they got them on there it is probably a sticker.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
The inside of the office is far more interesting. :>

ibqfUimaq5oeuB.gif

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Inside the elevator or inside their office in general? o: