• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Vexen

How do you beat boss Vexen (first battle)? I'v got about 5 fires, and a bunch of 9 and 8 attack cards, and 3 0 cards. But......I keep dying before I can defeat 2 of this health bars D':
  2. M

I think i may be on to something? ...(little theory)

I was thinking along those lines aswell, that, Xion is just like Namine (created wise)
  3. M

Xion's Name Theory

I think it fits
  4. M

Xion Theory - A Nobody, But Whos...?

Heck yes, ever read the original Brothers Grimm farytails?
  5. M

Your point.....?
  6. M

Snow White's story line was not made by Disney. All they did was make a movie based on the original story, just like most of the others
  7. M

I honestly doubt it, though it does seem plausible, I doubt it. It just doesn't seem like Disney would allow them to do it.
  8. M

Tru Calling

One of my favorite shows. Too bad it was cancelled. =( Any other fans?
  9. M

Sequel or Shorts

You all know the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit, right? Well, as it turns out, the movie's 20th year anniversary was just a few months ago. 1988-2008 Just wondering, would you all perfer to see a sequel to the movie, or more animated shorts? Who Framed Roger Rabbit was a first of its kind...
  10. M

Could this be Shion/ Xion

What do you mean? Nobodys don't age.
  11. M

Could this be Shion/ Xion

Although at the time she was considered Kairi, what if this old design is used for Shion?
  12. M

Do you think Xion should be playable?

It would be interesting if it told a little from her point of view.
  13. M

Thought on Shion?

Well I am sorry to you all for just posting my idea, if that is even a crime.
  14. M

Thought on Shion?

Ok, I'm sure everyone is wondering "Who is Shion, and what is her conection to Sora?" Well, heres my theory: Review: In KH1, Kairi's heart was 'given' to Sora. (Sorry for my choice of words, but you get the idea). So then Sora had two hearts. To release Kairi's, he had to give up his own...
  15. M

Something we may have overlooked?

Ok, in the new scans that have just been released, (http://www.khinsider.com/images/Scans4/new-1t.jpg) we see a picture of Ven with Jaq from the movie Cinderella (indicating, obviously a Cinderella world). But doesn't this strike you as odd? Isn't Jaq only a few inches call, and Ven a much...
  16. M

358/2 Days Welcomes Riku into Playability.

Idiot, It wasn't you who originally thought of this.
  17. M

Ask Nomura:KH:BBS Style

Some might beg to differ....
  18. M

IDK, PS2? I just hate how Nomura is branching out after I finally bought the PS2 to finally play Kingdom Hearts
  19. M

I would ask: Why the hell would it be on the PSP?
  20. M

Funimation's Higurashi anyone?

Are there any fans of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Kai) [When They Cry]? Since the english dub is now newly licensed by Funimation, anyone planing on getting it?
Back