• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Can I use a LG EnV2 for coded

I have an env2 cell phone. will i be able to play coded on it. It would have the same dimensions.
  2. F

RE COM?

is RE COM coming to america? I haven't heard anything about it. I thought maybe i missed something. let me know.
  3. F

kh music

thank you for those who helped me find those song but i couldn't find the english version
  4. F

kh music

can someone tell me where to find the music for the two kh games?
  5. F

bbs, days, or coded

I was just curious which of these three new games is the most anticipated. Personally i'm more excited about bbs because the psp is a more powerful system and it will be closer to the first games. let me know wut u think. platform war!
  6. F

coded on PSP!!

nah, i read an article on ign. they said that they planned on making it for the psp since the beginning. they announced it because thet are now turning their attention to it.
  7. F

coded on PSP!!

I don't think that coded will have enough substance to be a psp game. It will only be a good cell phone. I don't think they can make a ten hour game out that storyline.
  8. F

bbs demo video

is there a video from the demo. people have been telling me that there is. if there is tell me where to find it. and also while i was looking for the bss demo, i found the re com vids. is there somewhere that i can watch it with english subs?
  9. F

bbs gameplay

ok. i just read through the gamespot article again. If i read it right, then x will be used for regular attacking, like hacking and slashing and trangle will be for special attacks.
  10. F

bbs gameplay

it appears from the demo impressions that bss will be very similar to kh 1 and 2. but didn't he say it would be like re com? how is it like re com?
  11. F

bbs gameplay

freakin awesome it's going to be amazing.
  12. F

bbs gameplay

i read the article from gamespot. does that mean the circle will be the like the attack from the previous games and triange will be special attacks?
  13. F

Different platforms

i wish that square enix would keep the three new games on the same system( at least bbs and days). especially because these games are all supposed to add up to set up for a kh 3. there is obvioulsy going to be a kh 3 since none of the three games are kh 3( nomura made this very clear). now not...
  14. F

gummi ship

is it just me or is the gummi ship super gay? in the first game i just held the x button until it was over. it ruined the game a little bit.
  15. F

Roxas and Sora

roxas is a better fight. however, he didn't have as much experience.
  16. F

Multi-player mode in BBS

i would rather them make the story mode longer. It's probably gonna be dumb if they put it in there.
  17. F

card based system

do you like the card based system that was in CoM and will be in BBS?
  18. F

which system is the best?

which is the best. This includes exclusive franchices, controller, graphics, etc...
  19. F

help

i really liked kingdom hearts. Is the gameplay in crisis core similar to kingdom hearts?
  20. F

kingdom hearts on the xbox.

do you think that kingdom hearts will come out on the xbox 360 as well as the PS3 since final fantasy XIII is.
Back