• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Xemnes, Terra, HairCut theory =D

Ok so, I was looking at Terra and Xemnes' hair cut, and they look exactly alike, well Xemnes hair looks longer, Im pretty sure this rumor is already out there. But i think Xemnes is Terra, or Terra is Xemnes, Because in his fight, He is wearing some type of armour when he is sitting down, maybe...
  2. X

Sora's Master?

Who is Sora's Master? I mean i know he was tought how to use magic by Merlin and stuff(well not really) And Yen Sid(didn 't really train him) So Who is Sora's Master, I mean Terra, Ven, and Aqua have a master King Mickey, Was trained by Yen Sid So..Where does sora Get his keyblading Knowledge...
  3. X

KH3 Partners

Well i was thinking, and sorry if this has been said before i apologize, but what you know how Donald and Goofy are you main companions in Kh1 and Kh2 Well in Kh3 if this story continues with Sora and the Gang, Who do you think will be the Main partners, I was Thinking Riku and Kairi, instead...
  4. X

hi

Hello Everyone, I am x3pic, i am 15 years of age I joined this forum mainly because I am a HUGE fan of the Kingdom Hearts Series. =D Also i am an up and coming graphic artist my friend started making sigs and 3d renders so i hope ill be as good as him well i guess i have not made a sig yet, but...
Back