• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Sin Returns

Sin has returned again to Spira. Now it is up to the summoners and their guardians to bring the calm to Spira again. Name: Ryu Sex: Male Age: 16 Job: Summoner Bio: A mysterious teenager who became a summoner to defeat Sin. He also became a summoner to get revenge against Sin for killing his...
  2. T

What's Up?

What's up? I'm back! Sorry I haven't been on.
  3. T

Your Favorite ► Favorite Aeon/Summon Beast

Who is your favorite Aeon/Summon Beast from the FF series? Mine is Anima from FFX because of her powerful attacks, her Overdrive Oblivion, and her scary appearance.
  4. T

Funny Signs

Here are some funny signs. I found this on the internet. Hope you enjoy. http://webcenters.compuserve.com/gatewaynet/atplay/funnysigns.jsp?floc=ap-main-1-L1
  5. T

Pets

What kind of pets you have? I have 9 boston terrier dogs. My family raises them.
  6. T

Choosing the 2 Keyblades

I would choose Ultimate and One Winged Angel Keyblades. That would be interesting combination. Just one question how will Sora cast magic when he has two keyblades in his hand?
  7. T

The Ranks Of The Organization

Why is Marluxia the leader of the Organization when his number rank is #12 I think. I mean Vexen is #4 I think. Do you think that he should have been the leader than Marluxia? Sorry if this doesn't make sense.
  8. T

why does BFU wears a blindfold?

I always thought that characters that had blindfolds on were blinded by light. I'm surprised that Ansem isn't wearing a blindfold. His red coat blocks off his face so I can't really tell.
  9. T

The Butterfly Effect

Has anybody seen The Butterfly Effect before?
  10. T

R/R or Sora's Story?

Sora's story because it had a better story. Also he could summon more characters than Riku.
  11. T

umm can i get a link?

Well it's just my opinion. Sorry. Besides I like Evanescence. They are a good band.
  12. T

umm can i get a link?

I have to admit the song was good but it didn't fit right with the movie. What is the song's name? Who sings it also?
  13. T

umm can i get a link?

I've seen that video before but they played "Bring Me To Life" or "Haunted" by Evanescence in it.
  14. T

Dark riku Picture

Here you go. http://naimoka.com/arts2/nomura/kh/persos/riku3.jpg
  15. T

Dark riku Picture

Scroll back to the top where I said, "I found one." "I hope you like it." It should be underneath it.
  16. T

Dark riku Picture

Huh? Don't you see it?
  17. T

Dark riku Picture

I found one. I hope you like it.
  18. T

The Unknowns at Hollow Bastion

Since the Unknowns have taken over Hollow Bastion now. Where do you think Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cloud, and Cid are at? Do you think the Unknowns defeated them?
  19. T

Favorite Organization Member

My favorite is Zexion because he is cool, layback, and I like his hair. My second favorite is Axel. My third favorite is Larxene.
  20. T

Axel and Namine

Why did Axel let Namine go? Was it because he felt sorry for her?
Back