• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kingdom Hearts II volume 3 Manga Cancelled or Postponed?

Tokyopop is truly an irritating company. They seem more eager to start a new series then to finish a old one. In other words never finishing a series unless they know they can make a profit off it. It feels like an etertinty since a new manga novel has been released and now I'm concerned if it's...
  2. A

BBS and the PSPGo?

Hey does anyone know if BBS is coming out for the PSP 1000, 2000, and 3000. I bought a PSP 2000 because of Dissidia and BBS. But now I'm really concerned about this PSPGo. If BBS is coming out soon does this mean it's available exculsively for the PSPGo or all the systems. I guess I'm just...
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts II Volumes 3 & 4 Manga

Okay not to sound ungrateful or anything, but when on earth is Tokyopop going to release Volume 3! I've been checking on borders.com lately and it says it's coming out on May 30th and Volume 4 is coming out sometime in August. But I feel like this info is highly unreliable because volume 3 was...
  4. A

The Fate of Broccoli

D':All right I already heard about the Broccoli company in December pulling out and going back to Japan. But what's really irrating me is that they announce Disgaea 2 Volume 3 graphic novel and it's out of print everywhere. This of course includes all anime, manga associated by Broccoli are also...
  5. A

Dot Hackers in G.U.

I remeber hearing either Yata or Ovan saying they were dot hackers in R.1 but I can't figure out who they were. I already Piros and Natsume are in the game. But what are Ovan's and Yata's identies from the past?
Back