• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS and the PSPGo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeltheFlame

Hey does anyone know if BBS is coming out for the PSP 1000, 2000, and 3000. I bought a PSP 2000 because of Dissidia and BBS. But now I'm really concerned about this PSPGo. If BBS is coming out soon does this mean it's available exculsively for the PSPGo or all the systems. I guess I'm just wondering if BBS is coming out on UMD. If not what is everybody with the old PSPs supposed to do?

State

Awards
Hey does anyone know if BBS is coming out for the PSP 1000, 2000, and 3000. I bought a PSP 2000 because of Dissidia and BBS. But now I'm really concerned about this PSPGo. If BBS is coming out soon does this mean it's available exculsively for the PSPGo or all the systems. I guess I'm just wondering if BBS is coming out on UMD. If not what is everybody with the old PSPs supposed to do?

pspgo exclusivity would be an irrational choice to make, since the pspgo doesn't read umd. you can only play psp games that are available in psn.

trixchasin

sony has gone on record to say that even after the Go launches, they'll continue to fully support UMD releases of all their future games. all PSPs are supposed to coexist, much like the DS and DSi.

Last edited:

State

Awards
sony has gone on record to say that even after the Go launches, they'll continue to fully support UMD releases of all their future games. they're supposed to exist side by side much like the DS and DSi.

exactly.
ds can play gba games, dsi can't.
unless you get a flashcart...

tacochance

This is the 3000th time that this has been brought up. NO REAL GAME OVER $20, will be PSN EXCLUSIVE!!!! Ok? Gawrsh this question has been done to death.

TrinityxLimit

It would be the stupidest marketing decision ever made to make the PSPGo the only model games come out on. All the PSP's and UMD's still in stores would go completely to waste, and that's alot of money Sony could be making going down the drain. And it costs money to make those models, so all of the money spent would lose its purpose.

Abbot

Besides, there's storage issue. I honestly doubt, that a game as big as BBS, would be PSN-exclusive. That would just be a major hassle.

Modnar

Yes, it would be a bad marketing decision to make bbs pspgo only. There are still many ppl who have the old psp. you know the ones that first came out? I'm one of them. ive had it for 3 and a half years goin on 4 years. It's remained perfect all these years, and theres no tellin how many times ive dropped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back