• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

and you could have seen her heart mend

a girl with a broken heart, a broken spirit, sits there quietly she waits for a person to walk up to her , to say "i love you" and promise to never leave her. she waits quietly staring into the crowd looking for the one. a girl with a pretty face, and a broken heart, asks herself "why?" she...
  2. S

Help/Support ► Have you ever?

Have you ever just been in a slump - you just hate everything? If so, what did you do to get out of it? Right now Im in one its been about 4 days and i cant seem to get out of it. Please give me some ideas on what to do
  3. S

Lets go off topic if you want

Okay so I was posting in "what makes you guys happy" and i have been told to start a new thread. for those of you skeptical of what i have said must i get my friend and source to back me up on this one? because honestly i can. so please fill me with your input of vast knowledge
  4. S

English Only

Okay I'm doing a debate on if "English should not be the official language of America" Im on the affirmitive side therefore i am for them not making it official. I need some facts and stuff... if you can help please state your source :) let it be up to date please help ASAP
Back