• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

HELP NEEDED !! [ desperate for Japanese speakers / translators ]

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Leaked Trailer Go to 8 seconds, "Master Xehanort" say "Wa ta shi no" something... Wa ta shi no, I think, means "My name is"... Now, I'm not exactly sure that his name has been confirmed as Xehanort, but if it hasn't, can someone please decipher what he...
  2. M

This made me shudder... What if Aqua... [ nothing to do with XIVth ]

Umm... What if Aqua was really evil, or DS was really good, have a look at this scan... http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/scan%201-2.jpg Does it look to anybody like Aqua is standing in front of DS ?? Does that mean Aqua's evil, or DS is good ??
  3. M

Music

Do you like Hardstyle ?? [ a.k.a. techno or "doof doof" ]
  4. M

Does anybody besides me think...

That BBS will be a "replay", if you will, of KH1 ?? Terra being the Riku figure, Aqua being the Kairi figure, and Ven being the goofy-headed hero that we all know and love ?? I hope it's not, or i'm getting all hyped up for nothing (=
  5. M

3 questions; one about Dissidia.

Hi. (= My first question is; i'm new, is it weird for new people to not be posting about KH ?? My second question is; does anybody know where I can get any information about "Dissidia: Final Fantasy" Please don't tell me to google it, it's stupid how google can have it's own frase, and i...
  6. M

2 questions; one about Dissidia.

Hi. (= My first question is; i'm new, is it weird for new people to not be posting about KH ?? My second question is; does anybody know where I can get any information about "Dissidia: Final Fantasy" Please don't tell me to google it, it's annoying how google suddenly has it's own frase =='...
Back