• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Is KH: 358/2 Days has the function?

Well right now, most of the Nintendo DS games can play it only via Nintendo WiFi. Plus there's multi-player for this game. Most of the Multi-Player games are featured with Wi-Fi. Do you think 358/2 Days will have the Wi-Fi connection?
  2. J

"XION" and Ze"XION"

Well I didn't noticed this. But after I saw Xion's face and Zexion's face, they are look alike! And even their name. Is Xion related to Zexion? Well, there's a chance that they are related. Their face, hairstyle and name. Maybe their formal are related? There's very big chance that they are...
  3. J

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts - Ultimate Light

Note: Hey there! This is my second fan-fiction of Kingdom Hearts. I'm so sorry about the grammar Sobz... I hope you can forgive that. Hi there! This is my new story. That's Ultimate Light. Organization XIII will be there and XIV will be in too! Story Points: Efrone (The main character) had...
  4. J

KH 358/2 Days Quality

I have think about it... Do you think they will do a better quality of the scenes? Will the cutscene like KH2?
  5. J

What do you think 14th Member?

~Who do you think will be 14th Member?~ Well, I just guessing but I think she's not... I think she's Olette's nobody but I think she's not... Because the picture of 14th Member's body shape just like Olette. The 14th Organization Olette Look properly... Their body shape is look alike...
  6. J

What Character do you think will be in 358/2?

What Character do you think will be in 358/2? I think: Roxas Axel Saix Luxord Xaldin Larxeaus Zexion Xemnas Marluxia Unknown 14th Member Wonderland's Character Agrabah's Character
Back