• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KhRiku_15

Blu-ray help

My family got a blu-ray player a while ago but everytime we watch a movie, it skips. we can get to the middle or towards the end of a movie without it skipping. i've tried a lot of things. we just did a filmware update and we've blown air into the disc slot. our cable box sits on top of it...
  2. KhRiku_15

Do You Think its worth it?

I am debating whether or not but the nintendo 3ds just for kingdom hearts 3d. if i do buy it, that'll probably be the only game i'll play on it and once im done with the game i'll probably never touch it again until im extremely bored and need something to do. what i want to is if anyone thinks...
  3. KhRiku_15

Help??

I was trying to play multiplayer on Birth by Sleep but it said there was an error because the WLAN switch wasn't turned on, but even when it is on, this still comes up. does anyone know what's wrong???
  4. KhRiku_15

Anyone who has read the Mortal Instruments Series

To anyone who has read the series, isn't it amazing? im almost done with the last book. those of you who haven't read it, you definately should, especially if your into messed up love triangles and demon stuff. this maybe a bit off topic, but does Jace remind anyone else of Riku?
  5. KhRiku_15

signature help plz!

i've been trying to get a signature from another website but everytime i try it says that the remote file is to large. could someone help, plz?:unsure:
Back