• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Lit ► Twilight Series

[Book] Twilight Series Edward Cullen is hot. End of Story. I don't care if he exists only within the pages of the Twilight series. He's still hot. Actually, there are a lot of other hot male protagonists that only exists between pages and my own imagination, but now. It's Edward. Well, aside...
  2. L

Tales Series

Maah, newb here hoping this is the right forum to spaz in. Haha, well anyways, for me it all started with Tales of Symphonia for the Nintendo Gamecube. Can you say love at first sight? Ooh man. The plot was loong, but it wasn't like Final Fantasy XII where it just went on for so long that if...
  3. L

It's all Oathy's fault.

^_^ I'm on because of Oathy. The jerk. I'm supposed to be studying for Japanese and Chemistry. Evil. But aside from that. はじめまして。 わたしは れおら でう。 どうぞ よろしく。 Ha, I just realized I should I should I have translated that. ”Please to meet you, I'm Leora.” Probably shouldn't be listening to the...
Back