• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

I NEED HELP! SERIOUSLY

i see i see.. yea thanks everyone! x) i got it a few days ago :D im busy defeating all of them now LoL
  2. C

I NEED HELP! SERIOUSLY

what?? dont you beat all the organization XIII data before fighting xemnas at the end?! and then for terra, dont you complete everything and save the game, then you'll get to fight him?
  3. C

I NEED HELP! SERIOUSLY

i bought KH2FM+ long time ago and for the first time i played it, i selected the normal mode and i couldnt finish the jiminy journal.. so i couldnt see all the organization XIII data so i quit it and played on proud mode because its just a bit harder, and i thought i dont have to complete that...
  4. C

HI! XD

LoL i didnt know there's a place for new people xP i'm still new here.. just to say HI! x) i'm from Hong Kong.. i guess not much people are from HK like me..?? where are most of you from? and yea i love FF/KH A LOT! <3 thats why i joined XDDD
  5. C

Finding the Extra Boss The E.S. (Or Terra) (FAQ Inside)

you still have to complete the Jiminy journal on proud mode??!
  6. C

` Cloud Strife with AC outfit... comments plz

i did it last yearrr http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d144/s0p924/cloud01.jpg i used like an hour to draw this.. i've never been to any specific classes to learn drawing and i dont practice much..LoL what do you think?? not that good right -_____-
  7. C

help pleaseeeeeee

its my first thread and im new here in KH2FM, do you have to beat them all in order to see all Org. XIII data in CoR?? because im missing 5 of them...i have 8 of them only..omg i wanna beat all the of it by myself one time.. :unsure: please help!!
Back