• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

How far are you in the game?

I am lv. 52 I think...And I'm on the 13th floor which would be Castle Oblivion. :P
  2. P

~Tomorrow is the big day!~

Just called my GS... They said the game was shipped today...So I'm going to get it tomorrow. :3
  3. P

Not what I heard...I'm sure they already have the game in stock...It's s'pposed to come out tomorrow.
  4. P

I'm also interested in those art cards that you get when you preorder from Gamestop. :D
  5. P

I can't wait to get the game! I know I have the Final Mix games...But I can't play them yet as my part STILL hasn't arrived...I think those people ripped me off...anyway,I want to hear what Sora sounds like. lol
  6. P

Hey guys, Guess what?

I got the Final Mix games in the mail today! WHOO! I'm excited...Too bad I still have to wait for my frikin Swap Magic to get here first! I wish It would hurry...:cursing:
  7. P

Haley Joel Osment.....

I don't think it matters if Sora sounds a little bit older. :P Who cares...at least we get the game finally...Now about the Final Mix games... :D
  8. P

Hi hi!

Hi hi! I'm Tim! I'll admit i've been on for a while...but I've just started posting today...so i figured i'd do this...
Back