• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

not sure if new...BHK with Kingdom Key

Like it says...i dont know how many, or if there were any theorys of why BHK has Soras Kingdom Key. So im gonna do it. Ok see this Picture Now why exactly does BHK have a kingdom Key? I though that since he was Twilight **ok not confirmed..but everyone thought it**, he had Oblivion And...
  2. S

For those with D/L problems

Ok, for the people out there on the internet with Downloading problems, here is the Kingdom Hearts 2 Trailer with sora in the Blue suite that he merged with donald, and where BHK is talking to Namine. the new on that came out on the begining of May. http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/ (i...
  3. S

"Prestent Key History" theory

I think that when u have the keyblade to the present (Sora) you can choose to either open the door to the light, darnkess, or twilight (if their is one). Present is a mixture of light, dark, and twilight (in KH). so the key that sora has is not specific, it depends on the heart of the weilder...
  4. S

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

Ok, since most of us know mickey was in the world of darkness and found the Inverted-Keyblade (here is a chat between mickey and riku if ya dont belive me http://sd.cubicnetwork.net/index.php?id=new_html/scenes ) he was another weilder of a keyblade. But, what if mickeys key was the key to...
  5. S

Sora Vs. Link

Yes the old age question....Who would win... Sora...or Link (i posted this in these very forums along time ago...when i had 230 posts *cry* and it got BIG results) me i say sora all the way! Kh2 sora ROCKs!
  6. S

Ico

ok.. now i know this is a SUPER old PS2 game, but i just recently played a small demo of it.... and i loved it. so can some one like tell me an overview of it. i dont even know the kids name..unless its Ico...
  7. S

why is it called Reverse/Rebirth?

i never understood why they would call rikus side that... can some one tell me why would they call it that...
  8. S

Pluto's Letter

WTF could have been in that letter pluto had!? it had the kings seal on it and everything. and why didnt they read it in CoM?
  9. S

Guild Wars

this is by far one of the coolest MMO titals out there. u know why? because its free! u dont have to pay monthly fees like FF11, everquest, nada! abosolutly free it is. (of course u still have to buy it for 50 bucks lol) has any one heard of it. Rumors say it will Turn the MMORPG world...
  10. S

Do u think its weird that...

Do you guys thinks its kinda odd that a Black person Skate boards, listens to rock, absolutly hates Rap and R&B, and is a extream KH addict? if ur wondering who, thats me. i want to know what u guys think of it.
  11. S

ASAS Riku/BFU Therory!

ok here's is wat i think: ASAS is another side, so there for another story. Remember when tetsuya nomura said one of the charecters in it was Riku? well i believe it is the BFU, but tetsuya didn't clairify "Riku". i belive it is, "another side" of riku. The other side of his heart. How is that...
  12. S

not really new...

Im not really new here, i guess since u guys got a new layot or somthin.... i dont know but my posts are down to zero than wat they were.... so hi again im gonna have ta start over
Back