• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Klepto Club

I dont know if someone already asked this but What is the Klepto Club? I was wondering bc I was playing KH2 again and heard Hayner say that and I was like who is the Klepto Club? I been wondering that since I played it for the first time. anyone can help me?
  2. U

Something about that book doesnt make sense to me...

I was replaying KH2 when I finally got to Yen Sid's place. I talked to him then he told me to read the book. when I first played this game I was 15 and kinda did understood the book. It was talking about the story of kh1 and com but it was telling it in a weird way so I took that understanding I...
  3. U

Fanfiction ► Me,Myself and Sora

Hello! My name is BlackRose ! :) This is my story I wrote in fanfiction.net. I hope you enjoy it! for more chapter read it! BlackRose2009 - FanFiction.Net Chapter 1: Characters: Halloween-Sora: Hyper, mischievous, loves to trick or treat. Anti Form: Emo, depressed, hates society Valor...
Back