• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

LEONS BBS IMPORTANCE

ROTFLOL!!! This guy is a riot! Seriously, this guy is a genuine comedian! LOL! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.:laugh: Ok, that was a good laugh, I needed this....
  2. S

something i dont get

Well, if they did have "human" heartless, then we haven't exactly seen them yet. And that would mean that the nobodies sora "killed" would never return back to normal seeing as their heartless has to be....somewhat disposed of first I guess.( I think I read that somewhere...) If they aren't...
  3. S

Birth By Sleep Theories

I voted Xigbar! Anyway, about the Terra=Xehanort, I don't think that's happening. It's too predictable....
  4. S

2 or more surprising worlds in BBS

Fantasia seems kind of like a final Disney Stage. It would seem like one unlike any other. It would of course have the walking broomsticks and Yen Sid....possibly his "origin." And possibly how MIckey became king.
Back