• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Connection between the ES and Xehanort?

So, I've been putting a little bit of time and thought into this theory. I'm going to try to explain this as best I can...bare with me. xD Okay, so we have Master Xehanort and his little Apprentice guy. The ES fights alongside/for Master Xehanort in that big battle in the Secret Ending...
  2. O

Something I noticed about 358/2 Days image...

I was just curious about why Roxas is using Kingdom Key. :unsure: He's supposed to fight with Oblivion and Oathkeeper, isn't he? I don't think anyone has said this yet. Sorry if someone has....
  3. O

Theory about XIV's disappearance...

Okay, so I was talking to my friend about XIV... And we decided that MAYBE... If Larxene is that much of a sadistic bitch XD... She got so used to being the only girl in Organization XIII and was sick of XIV getting all the attention (maybe for saving Axel and Roxas and being uberly powerful...
Back