• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Ragnarok Online

Anyone ever played this game? I find its really cool, and theres even a private server that's opening soon. Click this banner for more information on the game/server
  2. G

First Aid !!

Made with this tutorial
  3. G

what do you think of re chain of memories?

I find myself quite irritated with riku's story, the battles are so boring with fixed decks Dx I miss my magic sleight deck q_q
  4. G

Vexen

Keep your distance and wait for an opening to use an attack. You CAN attack him from the front, but usually only after you card break him. Dodge roll is your friend.
  5. G

How to use a 2 card combo ?

You dont have to go to the reload card, i can use them while its on any card.
  6. G

How far are you in the game?

stuck at riku IV...i kinda slacked off at destiny islands and i'm only 47...riku kicks my ass DX
  7. G

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

Ugh i changed my mind...vexen 2 is hard as hell.....>_< I can't seem to even get him down to two bars before my oogie boogie and cure cards are gone DX
  8. G

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

0 cards. Vexen 1 took me a couple tries, i had to actually keep my distance and analyze what he was using before i decided to attack, the previous boss battles were mostly just smash the X button and use zeroes when big sleights were used XD
  9. G

Marluxia really is Sora's greatest enemy

Well of course, just by looking at him you can know. Long spiky pink hair, dep voice, always spells pure ebil.
  10. G

How to create a good deck to take on the final boss.

Well, the way i plan on doing it is to keep 4 zeros or so at the start of my deck (i always have these there) and i only ever use 6-9 cards, i sell the rest. Sure sleights are nice but nothing you can actually rely on unless they have weak HP.
  11. G

How far are you in the game?

I just beat vexen...it took me like 10 tries...and its the FIRST time you fight him DX...which i never ever lost on GBA... God i'm so scared of the second fight and fighting vs riku replica 4.....
  12. G

hardest boss

pff, no boss is hard to beat if you're not an hp whore and get lots of cp >_> i beat riku 4 on my first try when i tried for a build consisting of one full green bar and the rest in sleights and cp, i didn't power lvl either pff
  13. G

Happy Birthday Kingdom Hearts II - North American Verison

Happy b-day :D i looked at the date and it instantly reminded me of the game XD happy birthady :DDDDDDD
  14. G

Help/Support ► I have a small problem.

You: Hey mom, is it okay if my girlfriend comes over? she kinda wants to meet you. Meh, i'm close with my mom so she'd be pretty cool about it, but i dunno about other people ._.;
  15. G

Help/Support ► lol, SMK feels depressed. :< (foul language ahoy)

if ya still got this problem, add me on msn, i'm known to help people out with this pretty well, i used to feel like this but i was able to get over it :D roxas-_-@hotmail.com
  16. G

Your computer might be possessed by DEMONS!

Weekly World News ONLINE I lol'd....alot Discuss
  17. G

Help/Support ► My friend has this one issue >_>

Heh, we went out today and we had fun, plus i gave him this one awesome necklace i had, and i told him if he ever felt the need to cut himself, just look at the necklace and remember that his best friend still cares about him. Kinda gay-ish but it worked, he hasn't cut himself since! Thanks...
  18. G

I'll take him out this friday to do something :D
  19. G

Thanks for all the feedback guys, i'll work it out ;D~
  20. G

Yea, i'll consider talking to his b!tch mom about it...but not untill i've done EVERYTHING anyone can think of to help him myself D: now, anyways, is there anything anyone can think of for me to help him myself?
Back